22_09

Dispers#1-A3 - Aurora3 - Filomena Vaz Bio Capela.

 

The journey of Aurora3 

 

My name is Aurora3. I am part of a big 'community' of fragments that became dispersed for a G&M's project called Dispersion. I came from Rennes in Brittany, France. After a very long flight inside a postbag, I arrived in Melbourne, Australia on a sunny morning February 2021.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I liked Melbourne city.  Beautiful green parks, tidy streets and wonderful buildings, but it was empty of people.   Its inhabitants were kept inside their houses!!!!  They were not allowed to get out, except for two hours a day to go outside for a walk by themselves…

I just couldn’t cope with its sad reality and one day I escaped….   Travelled southwest to the Great Otway National Park in Victoria where I did not see people but saw gum trees, koalas, cockatoos and kangaroos….

 








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the Otways, I drove along the Great Ocean Road and visited Apollo Bay where I went for walks and appreciated the views.  I spotted horses along the beach, black swans swimming at sunset, as well as an old local seal that every afternoon had a siesta at the end of the dock.

 




 

 

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Over one year I meditated and observed the sun raising, the moon, the rainbow, the ocean and the rivers…. 

 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And in May 2022 when Melbourne was finally opening and its inhabitants could get out of their houses, their neighbourhoods and out of their country……  I got myself a plane ticket and travelled again back to Europe!!!!

Where I arrived after some long hours at Fontanheira place, somewhere in Portugal.

 






 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

See you soon!